Bunzlau Castle x Van Gogh Museum Mug Tulip 200 ml Sunflowers
With the beautiful, authentic tableware from Bunzlau Castle x van Gogh Museum you bring colour and craftsmanship into your interior. Vincent van Gogh's characteristic sunflowers, blossom branches and irises have been uniquely translated into colourful decors on a series of mugs, plates, bowls and accessories. All decors are stamped by hand and are perfect for mixing and matching.
Anyone who uses the Bunzlau Castle tableware on a daily basis will have noticed; the tableware is extremely strong. The production is done with great attention to detail. You can see and feel it. The tableware is timeless and designed to last for years.
• Sustainably produced in Europe using locally sourced materials
• Paint made from natural compounds
• Suitable for the dishwasher, microwave and oven
• For daily use or special occasions
• An enrichment to any collection
Our Bunzlau Castle tulip mug 200 ml is the perfect size for a delicious cup of coffee.
- Article number:
- Bunzlau Castle x Van Gogh Museum
- 7.5 cm
- 8 cm